The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
Kit Specific Details
Shift Pattern: This complete rearset can be used in GP shift.
Peg Movement: Moves pegs up and back 5/8".
Quickshifters: This rearset kit requires a pull type quickshifter - quickshifter rod is available at no additional cost (call us at the time of the order and we'll swap it out for you)
OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit utilizes some OEM components - see exploded drawings for details.
NOTE: This is the original Gen I kit that we built for the R6's since 2006. The Gen II kit designed for the 2017+ models will also bolt right on this bike.