- Spare Parts
NEW KEY FEATURES:
- Adjustable Lift Height for easier wheel changes and lower lift effort. 9 3/4"" at lowest setting- 11 3/4"" at highest point
- At its widest setting, the outside of the pad is 10 5/8", at narrowest setting 9 3/4" is the width.
- 10 Second Removable Uprights easier transport - take up less room in the truck
- Integrated Axle & Hardware Holders keep your parts out of the dirt
- Quad 5"" inch wheels for smoother rolling and more stability
UNDER CALIPER MOUNT
|26-5105UA||1||26-5105UA Underfork Front Stand Upright Assembly Only|
I'll be honest, wasn't sure whether to get a Pitbull of a Woodcraft. I ordered a rear stand from Pitbull, a front from Woodcraft. The Woodcraft shipped immediately and got here in 3 days. The Pitbull never shipped. Waited 12 days, then cancelled the order. The Woodcraft proved to be perfectly engineered, high quality, and satisfactory in every way. I'll be buying a rear from them.
Always good stuff.
Amazing quality ....but the best part is the height adjustment. Once you get the height set up an infant could raise the bike with one arm. The dual wheels roll super easy and help line the stand up with the spools. With the height set 1 inch above the ground the rear tire simply roles in during a change and lining up the axle is super simple...I use a 1/2 inch board and the axles are dead on...buy these! I have had Pit Bull and several other brands of stands but these stands just **** it! You can tell they were built by rider for riders.