- Spare Parts
Woodcraft's adjustable rear spool paddock stand key features:
- Adjustable Lift Height for easier wheel changes and lower lift effort. Height adjustable between 11" -13".
- 10 Second Removable Uprights easier transport - take up less room in the truck.
- Integrated Axle & Hardware Holders keep your parts out of the dirt.
- Quad 5" inch wheels for smoother rolling and more stability.
- Adjustable width between 11.5 and 14.5 inches
Low Lift Effort
A stand is your most frequently used tool. Woodcraft stands are engineered to ensure our stands lift with low physical effort without sacrificing stability or workspace.
Woodcraft stands provide the highest standard in the Industry for our stand wheels. The quad 4" wheels are unmatched for both stability and their ability to roll smoothly over rough surfaces.
Guaranteed for Life
Top quality craftsmanship allows Woodcraft to guarantee all of our stands against defects in material or workmanship. We feel that our stand is a tool that should last a lifetime and we guarantee it.
|25-51051UA||1||Rear Spool Stand 105 Upright Assembly|
I bought this to use on my 2015 V-Strom 1000 adventure. It’s well built and easy to use. I’m thinking about getting one for the front now.
Item purchased was everything I expected, well made. Solid construction, easy to use. Will recommend to anyone seeking to purchase this stand. Only down side, shipping is expensive and took a while to receive product.
Works well and solid construction. Plastic dipped spool yokes to prevent scratching swingarm.
Love the modular design. Stand assembles quickly and adjustment is quick and easy. Once the bike is on the stand it’s secure and solid.