Gen III Dual Temp Tire Warmers (Front & Rear)
Due to a material supply shortage, orders for
p/n 30-2100 placed will be fulfilled in Late August.
p/n 30-2105 placed will be fulfilled in Late August
For Information on Our Warmer Repair Service
- Spare Parts
- Construction - We went through the entire warmer and upgraded every seam- literally! They are beautifully hand stitched in the USA with tough Nomex thread- ensuring they will last through years of abuse.
- Ripstop Nylon - This tough yet flexible shell will stand up to the rigors of the race track.
- Polartec Windpro Fleece - A revolution in thermal fabrics. The tight knit construction blocks 95% of the heat robbing side winds. We have seen up to a 15 degree increase in rim temperature with these Polartec WindPro side curtains.
- Thermostats - Our thermostats hold tighter temperature ranges and are more durable than ever- guaranteeing a perfect heat cycle every time.
- The Warm setting makes that the target temperature for the tire about 135F- the Hot setting makes the target about 175F.
- Exclusive Quick Disconnect - Only Woodcraft has the quick disconnect feature that cuts power as soon as you remove the warmer. No more smoking warmers on the floor!
- Even Heat Distribution - The heating element has precisely engineered variable spacing between the coils that gets tighter on the far side of the tire ensuring the tire is heated evenly all the way around.
- Low-Profile Insulation - Our efficient high loft insulation allows us to keep the warmer thin while still providing great performance. You will love how easy this design makes installation and removal.
- Durable Dual Temp Switch - Select "Hot" when you're ready to go or "Warm" when you have a while between sessions.
- LED Indicator Light - The LED lights red to let you know power is on and turns to green when the tire is at temperature.
- Power & Voltage - All Woodcraft tire warmers are designed to run off a 120 volt power source. We suggest a 1000W Generator when AC power is not available.
- Free duffel bag with every set!
If you ever start your bike up in gear with your warmers on (we've seen that more than a few times) or have any other issue with your warmers that might require repair - you can download the repair form by CLICKING HERE.
160-200 REAR 30-2100
UP TO 150 REAR 30-2105
This is my third set of warmers from woodcraft. I replace them every few years more out of habit than anything else. The warmers are too notch. I have had warmers sent back to woodcraft for repair on a few occasions. You will not receive customer service as good as a service you get from Woodcraft
We've been very happy switching back to the Woodcraft warmers on our race bikes. The design and components are solid and the temps are consistent. We did find the included case/bag to be barely sufficient. It's not very durable and is too small. It takes way too long to carefully roll a set of warmers to fit back into the bag. And nothing else fits with them (like a power strip). We are actually using the case from a different brand of warmers that is larger and more rigid/durable.
They’re tire warmers and they warm tires. They do exactly what they were supposed to. These get fricken hot though and very quick, which I was impressed about. Also the soft coating protects your rims almost more that in necessary. Overall great product.
They are just as good as the other four sets that I have purchased from woodcraft!
I’ve been using Woodcraft warmers over the past 5 years. High confidence when i pull off the warmers and head to races. Have tested them with my thermocouple process, and usually are at the right operating temperature range. After some abusive usage, the Velcro stitches came undone a couple years back. Woodcraft fixed it and back to like new condition. I highly recommend these to all