- Spare Parts
- Construction - We went through the entire warmer and upgraded every seam- literally! They are beautifully hand stitched in the USA with tough Nomex thread- ensuring they will last through years of abuse.
- Ripstop Nylon - This tough yet flexible shell will stand up to the rigors of the race track.
- Polartec Windpro Fleece - A revolution in thermal fabrics. The tight knit construction blocks 95% of the heat robbing side winds. We have seen up to a 15 degree increase in rim temperature with these Polartec WindPro side curtains.
- Thermostats - Our thermostats hold tighter temperature ranges and are more durable than ever- guaranteeing a perfect heat cycle every time.
- The Warm setting makes that the target temperature for the tire about 135F- the Hot setting makes the target about 175F.
- Exclusive Quick Disconnect - Only Woodcraft has the quick disconnect feature that cuts power as soon as you remove the warmer. No more smoking warmers on the floor!
- Even Heat Distribution - The heating element has precisely engineered variable spacing between the coils that gets tighter on the far side of the tire ensuring the tire is heated evenly all the way around.
- Low-Profile Insulation - Our efficient high loft insulation allows us to keep the warmer thin while still providing great performance. You will love how easy this design makes installation and removal.
- Durable Dual Temp Switch - Select "Hot" when you're ready to go or "Warm" when you have a while between sessions.
- LED Indicator Light - The LED lights red to let you know power is on and turns to green when the tire is at temperature.
- Power & Voltage - All Woodcraft tire warmers are designed to run off a 120 volt power source. We suggest a 1000W Generator (10amps) when AC power is not available.
- Includes soft carrying case
If you ever start your bike up in gear with your warmers on (we've seen that more than a few times) or have any other issue with your warmers that might require repair - you can download the repair form by CLICKING HERE.
160-200 REAR 30-2100
|31-2500||1||31-2500 Soft Carrying Case|
|99-0525||2||Small Decal Woodcraft/CFMotorsports|
UP TO 150 REAR 30-2105
Great warmers, the best customer service!
This is my third set of warmers from woodcraft. I replace them every few years more out of habit than anything else. The warmers are too notch. I have had warmers sent back to woodcraft for repair on a few occasions. You will not receive customer service as good as a service you get from Woodcraft
WC Tire Warmers
This is my first set of WC Tire Warmers. I have used several brands from budget to high end and these are a well designed/built with quality materials. I am using 180/60 rear tire and in the past some of the other budget friendly warmers do not seem to cover surface area of tire fully and get up to optimal temperature range like the WC. It is also nice to have the two modes "warm/"hot" on the switch which is located and placed away from areas which is vulnerable to bumping or accidentally turning off. The power disconnect design when taking warmers off from WC is a great design and works very well and appreciated since my last pair was burnt up from someone helping me take off warmers and leaving them plugged in. If your on the fence about these warmers, don't be...you will appreciate the design and craftsmanship that WC put into these.
Simply the best out there
Easy to use, dependable tire warmers made to the highest quality standards.
Woodcraft Tire warmers
I was out of country when I ordered this product which caused some complications but Ryan reached out to me and after I explained my situation, he went out of his way to make sure I got my warmers so excellent customer service! The warmers worked great and seem like great quality. Heat was very even across the whole tire and got up to temp in advertised time. I love the cable connection that keeps you from leaving your warmers on when you’re out on the track. I look forward to purchasing more products from woodcraft!