Woodcraft 05-0442 Yamaha R6 Rearset - GP Shift
- Spare Parts
The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
NOTE: This basic rearset can be used in GP shift.
Peg Movement: Moves pegs up and back 5/8".
Button Head Socket Cap M10-1.5x30 coarse thread, zinc
Button Head Socket Cap M6-1.0 x 12, Zinc
05-0440-MC Yamaha YZF-R6 1999-02 Master Cylinder Brkt w/bolts
05-0440/442L Yamaha YZF-R6 1999-02 Left Bracket
05-0440/442R Yamaha YZF-R6 1999-02 Right Bracket
Rear Set Packaging Cost
06-01PE Optional Plug End Footpeg
06-0300 Replcement Footpeg with Bolt
06-0420 Replacement Footpeg with Bolt
07-0442 Female Stainless Steel Shift Rod, Yamaha R6 1999-02 GP Shift
Yamaha Disclaimer: 0440, 0442