Woodcraft 05-4229B Suzuki SV650 Rearset
- Spare Parts
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
NO FOLDING TOE PIECES
WITH FOLDING TOE PIECES
Great, solid product. Fit my Triumph Daytona 675R '14 perfectly. The adjustability helps alot. Word of caution for people new to loc tite lol: the instructions say to apply loc-tite on several components - I would say don't apply it at first (or use the lowest sticky loc-tite, for example blue) until you find which adjustable position works best, than go back and apply the tough (e.g. red) loc-tite. I got over confident and applied red loc tite - quite an ordeal to readjust. The instructions also get a few things out of order but you can figure it out as you go through the process.
A must have if you are going to track ride your 939 Hypermotard. These rearsets are higher and further back than the stock rearsets. Plus you can position the gear selector for GP shift. I didn't drag either rearset at the track. With the stock rearsets I was dragging both rearsets through most corners.
Simply perfect! it came already in race foot position (which was my concern - slightly to the back and further up), with the additional adjustment which are there with the kit. Last but not least the gear shift rod was also included which I did not expect, to make the whole kit simply perfect! Thank you woodcraft for knowing what you're doing to the finest details! You made my experience awesome. Last but not least, after testing them on track, the grip they provide make your boots stick like crazy!
They’re high quality easy to install, I have zero experience with motorcycles and I fixed it in 1 hour
Fits and performs as advertised. Can't go wrong with this.