- Spare Parts
This kit is designed specifically for the 09-12 Kawasaki ZX6R to give you the optimum foot position and ground clearance for racing. There are 6 possible locations for the eccentric pegs.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
Kit Specific Details
Shift Pattern: This complete rearset kit can be used in either STD or GP shift.
Peg Movement: Moves pegs up 1" (adjustable +/- 1/4") and back 1/2" (adjustable +/- 1/4").
Quickshifter: Push type quickshifter in STD shift- Pull type in GP shift.
OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit utilizes some OEM components - see exploded drawings for details.
NOTE: This kit is designed to use the OEM brake side heel guard. There is an optional billet heel guard available (part # 05-0149HGB).
NO FOLDING TOE PIECES
|05-0149||1||05-0149 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6 2009-12 Rearset w/Brake Pedal|
|08-0147||1||08-0147 Shift Pedal Assembly Kawasaki ZX6 2007-12|