- Spare Parts
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
This complete rearset can be used in STD shift only with a quick shifter.
OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit utilizes some OEM components - see exploded drawings for details.
NO FOLDING TOE PIECES
|05-0502X||1||05-0502X Triumph Daytona 675 2013-17 Daytona 675R 2013-17 Ba...|
|08-5504CNV||1||08-5504CNV Std Shift Conversion Kit, Triumph 675R 2013-17, T...|
WITH FOLDING TOE PIECES
Great, solid product. Fit my Triumph Daytona 675R '14 perfectly. The adjustability helps alot. Word of caution for people new to loc tite lol: the instructions say to apply loc-tite on several components - I would say don't apply it at first (or use the lowest sticky loc-tite, for example blue) until you find which adjustable position works best, than go back and apply the tough (e.g. red) loc-tite. I got over confident and applied red loc tite - quite an ordeal to readjust. The instructions also get a few things out of order but you can figure it out as you go through the process.
Super easy install with clear and concise instructions. Great relief on the knees, a must when combined with adjustable clip-ons for better overall track ergonomics. Should have done this a long time ago.
Fits great and does a good job of ensuring there is no unwanted brake pressure
The pegs firmly kept my boots planted and for the first time was able to hang off the bike confidently without major anxiety about slipping off.