- Spare Parts
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
Kit Specific Details
Shift Pattern: This complete rearset can be used in STD shift only.
Peg Movement: Moves pegs up 0.75" (adjustable +/- 0.25") and back 0.5" (adjustable +/- 0.25").
Quickshifter: Pull type quickshifter.
OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit utilizes some OEM components - see exploded drawings for details.
NOTE: The brake side heel guard (pictured) is not included with the rearset kit. The heel guard can be added to complete the rearset kit- it can be found in the Triumph 675 rearset section.
NO FOLDING TOE PIECES
|05-050X||1||05-050X Triumph Daytona 675 2006-12 Street Triple 2007-17 Ra...|
|08-5500CNV||1||08-5500CNV Shift Conversion Kit, Triumph Daytona 675 2006-1...|