- Spare Parts
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
Kit Specific Details
Shift Pattern: This complete rearset can be used in GP shift only without a quickshifter.
Peg Movement: Moves pegs up 0.75" (adjustable +/- 0.25") and back 0.5" (adjustable +/- 0.25")
OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit utilizes some OEM components - see exploded drawings for details.
NOTE: This kit requires the removal of the kickstand and slight trimming of the bodywork. RACE USE ONLY. The brake side heel guard (pictured) is not included with the rearset kit. The heel guard can be added to complete the rearset kit- it can be found in the Triumph 675 rearset section.
NO FOLDING TOE PIECES
|05-050X||1||05-050X Triumph Daytona 675 2006-12 Street Triple 2007-17 Ra...|
|08-5511CNV||1||08-5511CNV Complete Race GP Shift Conversion for Triumph 675...|