Woodcraft 05-0252B Suzuki GSX-R1000 Rearset 2017-2019
- Spare Parts
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
Kit Specific Details
Shift Pattern: This complete rearset can be used in either STD or GP shift.
Peg Movement: Moves pegs 1/2" to 1" up- 0 to 1/2" back.
Quickshifter: Push type in STD shift- Pull type in GP shift.
OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit utilizes some OEM components - see exploded drawings for details.
NOTE: Optional brake side heel guard under rearset spare parts
NO FOLDING TOE PIECES
WITH FOLDING TOE PIECES
Amazing product, easy to install. Works great.
Rearsets for Daytona 675R 2014
Great, solid product. Fit my Triumph Daytona 675R '14 perfectly. The adjustability helps alot. Word of caution for people new to loc tite lol: the instructions say to apply loc-tite on several components - I would say don't apply it at first (or use the lowest sticky loc-tite, for example blue) until you find which adjustable position works best, than go back and apply the tough (e.g. red) loc-tite. I got over confident and applied red loc tite - quite an ordeal to readjust. The instructions also get a few things out of order but you can figure it out as you go through the process.
so far so good I wish they had more adjustments than they have I made a shorter shifting arm to match my size 13 boots but other than that so far so good they also need to add the rear break pressure switch and the shifter side heel guard not sure why that's an option to purchase
Everything that i get from woodcraft is always awesome! Customer service is always hands down the best.
RS 660 Rear Sets
Everything about this product feels well-built and solid. While not necessarily the most "flashy" design, I find a beauty in the utility and purpose-made look to these. They function flawlessly and I have peace of mind knowing any single component is replaceable.