- Spare Parts
The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
Kit Specific Details
Shift Pattern: This basic rearset can be used in either STD or GP shift.
Peg Movement: Moves pegs up 3/4" (adjustable +/- 1.4") and back 1/2" (adjustable +/- 1/4").
Quickshifter: Push type quickshifter in STD shift- pull type in GP shift. requires purchase of a shorter shift rod.
|04-BH616Z||1||BHSC M6x16Z 10.9(Hand Guards-05-0315B/316B)|
|04-FH1035Z||1||Flat Head M10-1.5x35 Zinc plated (Flat head footpeg bolt)|
|05-0145P||1||05-0145P Kawasaki Ninja ZX6 2005-08 ZX636 2005-08 ZX10 2006-...|
|05-0147L||1||05-0147L Kawasaki Ninja ZX6 2007-08 Left Bracket|
|05-0147R||1||05-0147R Kawasaki Ninja ZX6 2007-08 Right Bracket|
|06-01PE||2||06-01PE Optional Plug End Footpeg|
|06-4801||1||06-4801 Replacement Footpeg with Bolt|
|07-2650||1||07-2650 Female Aluminum Shift Rod- 6.5" Long|