Woodcraft 05-0145 Kawasaki ZX-6R Rearset
- Spare Parts
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
Kit Specific Details
Shift Pattern: This basic rearset can be used in either STD or GP shift.
Peg Movement: Moves pegs up 3/4" (adjustable +/- 1/4") and back 1/2" (adjustable +/- 1/4")
Quickshifter: Push type quickshifter in STD shift - Pull type in GP shift.
NOTE: This kit assumes that you are replacing your OEM rearsets with our kit. Since this kit uses your OEM shift and brake pedals, we also re-use some of the OEM pedal mounting hardware. Also, the sprocket cover must either be removed or have a clearance pocket cut in it to run the bike in GP shift.