Woodcraft 05-4133B Kawasaki Ninja 300 Complete Rearset w/shift and Brake Pedals
- Spare Parts
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
Kit Specific Details
Shift Pattern: This complete rearset can be used in either STD or GP shift.
Peg Movement: Moves pegs up 1" and back 2" with +/- 1/4'' of adjustability on the footpeg.
OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit utilizes some OEM components - see exploded drawings for details.
NOTE: ABS MODELS ONLY: A longer brake line is required to complete the installation of this kit. For your conveinience Woodcraft worked with Galfer to make a specific brake line kit for our rearsets. The brake line kit comes complete with hardware and installation instructions. It is necessary to trim/bend or remove exhaust cover on the OEM exhaust to avoid contact.