The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to. This kit assumes that you are replacing the OEM rearsets and as such it utilizes a few OEM parts (circlips- etc..) in the installation process. If you do not have OEM rearsets on your bike please call us and we'll be happy to let you know what you need to complete your kit.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
Kit Specific Details
Shift Pattern: This complete rearset can be used in either STD or GP shift.
Peg Movement: Moves pegs up 1.25" Back 1"
Quickshifter: Push type quickshifter in STD shift- Pull type in GP shift.
NOTE: To use this kit in GP shift- removal or modification of the sprocket cover is necessary.
OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit may or may not utilize some OEM components - see exploded drawings and instructions for further details.