The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
Kit Specific Details
Shift Pattern: This complete rearset can be used in either STD or GP shift.
Peg Movement: This kit utilizes the OEM 3 position mounting plate- and allows for 6 position adjustment using the "high" or "low" mounting locations.
Quickshifter: Push type in STD shift- Pull type in GP shift. Requires the purchase of a shorter shift rod. Part number 07-2650 - 6.5" female shift rod is recommended for a Dynojet style quickshifter.