Woodcraft 05-0420 Yamaha R1 Rearset
- Spare Parts
The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
This basic rearset can be used in either STD or GP shift.
Peg Movement: Moves pegs up 7/8" Back 0.5"
05-0420 flat aluminum washer (5/8 OD x 3/8 ID x 1mm thick)
Button Head Socket Cap M10-1.5x30 coarse thread, zinc
Button Head Socket Cap M6-1.0 x 12, Zinc
BHSC M6.-1.0 X 25Z (Shift Pedals)
Button Head Socket Cap M8-1.25x25 Zinc
05-0420-MC Yamaha YZF-R1 1998-03 YZF-R1LE 2002-03 Master Cylinder Bracket w/bolts
05-0420L Yamaha YZF-R1 1998-03 YZF-R1LE 2002-03 Left Bracket
05-0420R Yam Yamaha YZF-R1 1998-03 YZF-R1LE 2002-03 Right Bracket
05-0610SP Standoff, Rearset Kit
Rear Set Packaging Cost
06-01PE Optional Plug End Footpeg
06-0420 Replacement Footpeg with Bolt
07-0420 Stainless Steel Shift Rod, Yamaha R1 1998-01, Std/GP Shift
Yamaha Disclaimer: 0420, 0424,